Only four physical structures were ever completed to Ladovsky's own, undisputed, design; three of them were eventually rebuilt beyond recognition:

  • Underground halls of Lubyanka (originally Dzerzhinskaya) station of Moscow Metro, commissioned in 1935. In 1968-1972, as the station was expanded, Ladovsky's interiors were stripped and rebuilt to a different design. Some tiling dating back to 1935 survived in the extreme ends of the side halls.
  • Surface entrance to Krasniye Vorota station, 1935. The structure remains practically intact.
  • Zwei Wohngebäude innerhalb des Blocks in der Twerskaja-Straße 6, die 1928 entworfen und 1931 fertiggestellt wurden. Anfangs waren sie durch ein einstöckiges Einzelhandelsgeschäft verbunden; Ende 1930 wurde der Laden abgerissen und die Gebäude in eine erste Reihe von Gebäuden von Arkady Mordvinov integriert .